Tuesday, November 20

Thoughts on things I'm thankful for

In honor of the great turkey day that's two days away, I'm making a list of things I'm thankful for:
  1. My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God can not do!
  2. My husband loves me, supports me, and provides for me
  3. My parents are still with me and live close to me
  4. My neice and nephew who are too cute for words to describe
  5. My car-and her 125,000+ miles!
  6. My friend Heather who teaches me how to be a good wife
  7. My friend Jennifer who reminds me to be joyous and honest
  8. My supervisor who makes work less stressful
  9. My health 
  10. My church
  11. My family-including siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, and inlaws
  12. My country and her heritage
  13. The beauty of family-and the many forms it can take
  14. God providing a job for my husband this year
"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving. Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms." Psalm 95:2




Love, Mrs. M.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you were writing again! Nice to have a glimpse of your thoughts!
    Love you, sis!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete