Tuesday, March 29

Thoughts on my new background

As you'll notice, I've changed my background to some pictures of my honeymoon in Colorado. On the left (that's <--------------- side) are pictures of My husband and I at different placed we visits. On the right (that's ------------> side) are pictures of places we saw. You'll also notice one of him on the left and one of me on the right where we're doing a silly pose. This is us imitating a statue that we saw the the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. I think we definitely have Olympic potential!!

I loved creating this new background and walking down memory lane as I reminisced about our wonderful trip. If you've never been to Manitou Springs, CO, BOOK YOUR NEXT VACATION FOR THERE! They have a cute downtown area that you can spend hours walking through the trendy and bohemian gift shops. You can also ride the Cog Railway up to the summit of Pike Peak and look out over the eastern plains of the US that inspired Katherine Bates to write America the Beautiful.  After leaving Manitou, take the scenic drive around Denver, through the Mountain Passes to Estes Park and spend some time around that area. The Rocky Mountain National Park is there for you to stroll through as well as a wonderful resort style hotel called Della Terra (check out my links next to this post for their main website). I promise it's worth the time and money to expeince this wonderful part of the USA!!!

Love, Mrs. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment