Saturday, March 10

Date Night with my honey

My sweet husband and I went out last Monday night to see a legend, Doc Severinsen at the Morton H. Meyerson Center in downtown Dallas. It was a beautiful evening weather wise. We were dressed nice. And we had a lovely time. Until...

We waited after the show to meet Doc, for over 30 minutes, and he NEVER showed. He kept allowing one person here, two people there, to go back and see him, but he never came out to meet everyone. Now, I know the man is in his 80s, and it was a late night, and really he's "earned" the right to not come out and greet his fans, but really? He couldn't have made his decision to NOT come out before we all waited for 30 minutes?

Oh well, we got to hear him play (which was pretty cool), and I really enjoyed spending the quality time out with my sweetheart. I love him!


This last one is a bonus shot from Valentine's Day with my roses! I have a sweet man!!!

 Love, Mrs. M.

1 comment:

  1. You started writing again! Glad to be able to see what's going on with you again! Love ya, Robin

    ReplyDelete